Thursday, May 3, 2007

Spidey


Spiderman, nobody knows who you arrrrre! Well I gotta say, going and seeing Spiderman 3 tonight was a great highlight of the month, given that it's May the 2nd. But it really was very kudos. I went along with Malcolm, Jon and Monica. There were some terrific action scenes in it and the main part which kept Mon's attention was the love story. I'm pretty sure you could have kept most girls and guys happy by divying up the movie into a love story and a big action flick and both parties, girls and boys respectively, would have been happy. I especially enjoyed the bit where Spidey turned into his evil alterego and became all emo. He took on a really weird but kudos personality (if emo can ever be considered kudos) and danced around the streets like a complete hom. I was glad I didn't look at reviews beforehand as it had some interesting plot twists and once you got over the ridiculousness of the way the bad guys came about it was very enjoyable. When asked what Monica thought of the movie at the end she replied "It was ok." I responded with "People spend millions on a movie and all they get is 'It was ok'". Girls.

1 comment:

ben said...

"and became all emo".. what does this mean exactly?

cheers,
- bro