Thursday, May 10, 2007

Graham would be doahh!

The other day I went to the doctor to find a cure for my two week long headache and the doctor was able to slot me in straight away which was kudos. The doctor I got was really kudos and she prescribed me with a drug which was apparently one of the ingredients used to make P. I tried not to act suspicious. Another cool thing was that she was an advocate for coke drinking and said she had 18-packs of coke at work which she drank with her coworkers. The best part, though, was that she was an absolute Grahmwudbedoahh! (For those of you who have forgotten Grahmwudbedoahh stands for 'Graham would be doahh' which means 'older chicks that are hot who Graham would like') Sadly, however, Jon and I have had to take on the mantle of spotting and cataloguing Grahmwudbedoahhs because Graham rejects any prospective GWBDs we suggest. Therefore his position has been reduced to that of a figurehead where Jon and I are the ones who spot them, holler at them, comment on them, catalogue them, describe them to Graham, explain why they're worthy of being a GWBD to Graham and ignore what he says if he thinks we're wrong. Basically the ones who do all the substantial work. Whereas he is the one who gets the credit because he has his name is attached to the concept. The reason why we can't take on the GWBDs ourselves is cos Jon already has his own thing going with redheads who are doahh for him and I have, well, boys, but the less said about that the better. So anyway, I will have to give a GWBD of the week to keep everyone up to date. This weeks is none other than the gorgeous Nigella Lawson, Britain's own GWBD.

3 comments:

Scotty said...

Total bad jeweller, Grahamwouldbedoah!

Bamshebam!!!!

Mike Crowl said...

Hi, Dom, have just read this page of posts through - scary. It sounds just like you writing. Can this be? And worse, I then discovered that Doogled is also on line. And that he can almost spell????!!!!

Anonymous said...

ooohhhh yeh shes hot ay, awwwwwhhhhhwww. Wayne