Thursday, August 16, 2007

One Week in Hell

This next week is going to majorly ushj or completely awesome, or a mixture of both. Firstly I'm waiting on my student allowance to come back. I still need to hand in things for this which weren't specified in the form. Secondly there's the LCQ form I need to sign and return for my liquor licence which, if not returned soon, will not be refundable and will mean my licence will be null and void. Thirdly I had the Teacher's College interview today which went averagely and they'll be telling me whether I get in or not. In other words, if all go badly I lose my job, a potential flat, my other source of income and my career. Stressful week. So I'm praying that somehow these are all going to come back positively but I've no idea. All I can do is rely on God that I haven't stuffed things up too majorly so far.

2 comments:

Bevetal said...

Sounds like a coffee date might be a good idea. Let's sort out a day that suits both of us.

Mike Crowl said...

Ah, the things you don't tell your parents in the famous emails they don't get very often!