Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Pool




The other night we went out to play pool. This mostly consisted of me taking inappropriate photos of Craig's butt when ever I could. At one stage he stretched right out onto the table to get a particular shot and since I didn't have my camera ready I tricked him into stalling the shot so that I could get a good photo of him. It was a lot of fun. However a couple of times I envoked the wrath of Craig and got chased around the pool table when I went too far. I finally stopped when he shoved the pool cue into my crotch. Nasty. Jon and I spent the night checking out chicks and getting Monica's opinion on them. It's always great to have a girl around who can spot doahh girls with you. After this we were looking forward to watching some Day Break; the show which stole the Groundhog Day idea and pulled it off nicely. However it was the last episode which was really kudos but meant that if we wanted to see any more of it we'd have to get the rest out on DVD. Ushj.
This weeks' GWBD is none other than the beautiful, talented and rumoured lesbian Sheryl Crow, but that won't stop Graham from being doahh for her. She's famous for her hits in the mid to late ninetees like If It Makes You Happy, Every Day is a Winding Road and All I Wanna Do. Apparently she's still going strong into the 2000s but the last thing I can actually remember her doing is Steve McQueen back in 2002. Anyway, the fact that she seems to be less prominent in the music scene doesn't make her anything less in Graham's eyes.

2 comments:

Scotty said...

Four words bro. Graham would be doah!

I can just see him in the background making comments like funny dumb, jewellers and of course Total Bad!

Who went Darcys? Nice shots Dom.

Dom Crowl said...

We played doubles this time but the week before we played Cutthroat and D'Arcy is still held in high esteem.